April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

@Wazza role or alignment? theirs a difference and people love to say their confirmed when its their role and not alignment confirmed

role, not alignment to specify, my apologies

but itā€™s presumed that they know my alignment as well, same as for me with them

wym by this? It seems to contradict the above post from how Iā€™m understanding it but I think Iā€™m just not understanding it properly

Can I have rolefishing for 500 alex

1 Like

I dont rolefish as mafia I genuinley do not care about roles shits too confusing to bother with for me

Also for anyone who thinks im not town, I really think my reaction to the goose shot should p much confirm to you that Iā€™m not fakeclaiming IC

-derps

Unless you think me and goose are paired and planned that interaction out but thatā€™s silly
-derps

Bro the number 1 thing evil claimes when being shot is IC

to buy time

yeah but you are

I donā€™t care if youā€™re doing it as mafia or town, itā€™s not worth it for me to engage

I only stated what I could say without defending myself socially, just know 2 other players know my role

How often do you see mafia claim after getting targeted for a shot as opposed to just dying? My assumption here is that you intended to mean more so after being on the chopping block for exe to save themselves, which isnā€™t what happened their. I donā€™t remember exact time stamps but Iā€™m pretty sure my claim/reaction came pretty quick after the shot and would be kinda impressive had I thought of it that fast (or I donā€™t remember and the time frame was longer than I think and this argument is void)
-derps

Also I didnt rolefish I was asking what the fuck the second message meant because how Iā€™m reading those two you said ā€œmy role is confirmedā€ then immediately after ā€œbut they know my alignmentā€ and I donā€™t understand the connection, I donā€™t really care what your role is regardless of alignment

I can also confirm myself if I kill a mafia so im basically innocent child too

So voting me = confirmed mafia

uuuuh no

we legit have confirmed neut in the game

neuts are cool let em vibe
-derps

Also just for my own curiosity, have you looked at your alignment recently Someone?