April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

hmm 1 to hammer

actually I can’t count

VOTE: eve

@Anonygoose don’t forget your shot - who are you thinking right now? Would consider Bionic but if Eve is scum then it’s a bit of a waste bc don’t think that’s a pair

1 Like

now you’re definitely not getting protected

You weren’t doing so anyway!

i was gonna consider it, but lied to bait attacks

Oh.

A little more than an hour in the day. I think someone hammering Eve now would be acceptable.

well easy come easy go I guess - and like I said I think goose shouldn’t shoot you if he believes eve is mafia anyway

but you saying yes was the important bit, you can protect whoever, it’s more the perception that forces mafia to make a tough decision, imo don’t think it matters too much anyway since if mafia isn’t eve i might just not get killed and if eve is mafia then gg probably

Yeah, W bussing W at this point is kinda ridiculous

Assuming you mean SoD2 rather than now

Do you want me to do it

hi there! im going to die but i need to explain why this is bad and how you guys need to sit in the corner and think about what you did :3
for example, this post! thank you for your input zoltraak, as you can see in the post I am trying to get people to avoid looking into emotion based in out of game interactions, to avoid both angleshooting and enabling extreme AtE! You are further playing into both angleshooting and extreme AtE! Hope this helps!

• lili

no i have people to judge

if im dying you fuckers are thinking about what you did for the next 24 hours

1 Like

ok

No, now. Not SoD2. While I think Eve looks worse with their vote against you at EoD1, Bionic proved my doubts wrong.

I don’t know about you but reading for how people act emotionally in mafia games is quite a useful tool by a discerning enough reader.

and what do you know in this case bystander was correct, wrongboy was indeed town