April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Bionic acts like this as a villager all the time, although it’s a bit unnerving how quiet he has been today.

when I say shouldnt I mean like. As a player in a mafia game.

see above

I did.

I find Bionic to be very contrarian to how I am when it comes to FM so I’ve learnt to just mark them as a wildcard and just push the slot to the side for a bit or nuke it.

i do not understand what this has to do with my post sorry

yeah, hence why I said what I did. i’m not treating him as locktown - he’s pretty much backed himself into a corner mechanics and social wise so, as I said, if you’re not wolf here I agree that the case against him is salient

Using my own meta even, he has played this day very much like an opportunist, reactive rather than proactive

This is not my point

what is it then

hi there! he has played this entire game like an oppurtunist. So blatantly in fact, i cant even say its AI

nah he did the exact same thing in his MU champs game earlier this month and got hung as mafia for it

it feels bad to have had an interaction where i upset another player and then people jumped on that as AI for both of us. so bad in fact that i have sort of been avodiing the game. -pandora

the general lack of empathy on display this game

I’d really love it if we can get a CFD here, I think Eve seems towny. And it seems there’s multiple interactions focused around Eve’s ability.

VOTE: Bionic I was wrong for doubting myself last day but fuck it

let’s do it

what do you expect us to do about it we don’t control bionic

there is a difference between active ignorance to the situation and actively enabling his activities by giving him the support to

VOTE: Teen
self pres. willing to change on a better wagon. My spirit, however bruised and battered, shall remain