April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

is this a specific like t/w read based on something, or more so you just independently wolf read us and so one of us is a wolf?

Iā€™m not policy voting at this point, I think his actions D2 have shown him to be much closer to his wolf meta than earlier play, heā€™s been jumping on every and any wagon going, and a second thing i found fishy was that the one thing he seemed to agree with me on D1 and follow up was that wrongboy and Eve werenā€™t paired, and he used that to try to convince me to get Eve lynched earlier in the day

alrighty i am going to be sick brb

Im getting to their D2 stuff now cuz I do agree from what I have seen its not really been a great D2 for them.

i will take over for EoD -pandora

hi

One of the big things im thinking meta wise regarding bionic is if he as a wolf pushes the hydras as aggressively as he did

I would want to say their more likely neut that wolf but I could be wrong about my above thought they might have improved/shifted their wolf game more than I expect since I saw it last

Based on both gut and me doubting Iā€™m wrong about my read on both of you.

this specifically idk if bionic thinks like this as a wolf?

I mean yes he may not be factional but itā€™s getting tougher for me to see him town

I hope you feel better soon.

True.

Im not seeing Bionic w word after the ISO, theyā€™ve been voting and pushing more than I feel like they would be comfortable as a wolf? Plus a few thoughts that Iā€™m not sure bionic would have from a W perspective

have they been pushing or just hopping on wagons?

go on

Im leaving my vote on eve, their response seems fakeable

A little bit of both, but more than I would expect from what I remember from W them. With how little iv seen them go in depth on social reads I donā€™t feel like their wolf game wouldā€™ve shifted this much and if so I think theyā€™ve done a decent job all things considered

Altho @Bionic ur names popping up my guy

this is the biggest one their were a few other smaller things but I donā€™t think theyā€™d sway you so Im not gonna go back and pull those ones out

It will be good idea to examine, yes.

UNVOTE