April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I don’t see it being the case as the game isn’t bastard but it’s curious that they don’t know who they healed and I’m literally someone who heals peopel

Did you choose a target though? If you want to say what your choice was, assuming you have one, that’s still important.

I mean if you ignore the fact that Goose’s ability is agnostic of alignment as to who it kills, with town having just as great an incentive if not a more direct one to fake-claim in this setup.

And we ignore that if Goose had succeeded on his most likely target he would have shot a town.

And we ignore that Goose’s reads were likely him presenting his wolfreads as townreads, as he would be incentivised to do (i.e. if town gets the mafia too early he has probably not enough time to fulfil his win condition).

Then yes, we sure killed a pro-town neutral.

1 Like

So we either fake claim and get killed by a neutral or claim and get vanillarized and possibly killed by mafia.

I was redirected

I will say that I am not the one doing this.

Last night?

yes

@Wazza Are you going to wait until the redirecter reveal themselves?

huh

Considering I have it under suspicion that Anonygoose would’ve chosen Teen on N1, yeah I can see that

protected them N1 btw

1 Like

Ftr I have nothing to do with this

I made a correlation between a doctor claim to another doctor claim lol, realised the game wasn’t bastard and moved on

If I am aware I’m healing players then I should be the one healing them in a non-bastard game lol

Wtf? So was i

lol?

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

and yes, I gathered that

Sultan you need to answer this very quickly, who did you select to visit on Night 2?

because unless there are multiple players who have abilities to redirect players, this is tantamount to a scumclaim.

i.e. you tried to kill the person that ghidorah tried to protect

Any transporters you should seal your lips before he answers, in case that needed saying.