April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I was left alone in my chat. ALSO we need to be in our own hood to use our abilities which is a fun mechanic.

I agree with this, for sure. The passive could’ve read “applies to all villagers” if it wasn’t otherwise pure.

It’s entirely possible another member of mafia might just also have this, but honestly it seems like an oversight of the host more than anything

Oh. If that’s the case, Mafia was just inactive.

why do you know that

are you ALSO mafia? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We did discuss that yes, we know Kiiruma is one love square because of his push N1

we know the entire love square tbh

not gonna out it because I don’t want them to be struck but just a heads up

1 Like

I could see that if the ability just said Bystander was exempt from the passive, but it specifies applying to everyone except Bystander so I think it’s a fluke.

Or there’s a scenario in which an evil being roleblocked helps to make them look innocent, but the relevant players all look town anyway.

Yeah sure thing

that’s the thing, it doesn’t just say Bystander is exempt, it specifies everyone else in there follows that passive which is the part that feels like a design oversight

could be umineko fm’d and being tricked by colors rn ngl

If I had a nickel for every time I heard the words “Umineko” I would have two nickles

Lee and Bystander weren’t coordinating at all, the former was quiet and the latter ignored his existence until he was nearly executed, which is usually representative of a gamestate with an unassuming scumteam. If nobody was nominated as the Rider, and if nobody claimed to be nominated as the Rider, it seems like an accident more than a strategic action.

I think we already discussed this. That if a rider was picked they wouldn’t have learned from our understanding.

Was Umineko FM fun, or was it just chaotic and confusing? I’ve tried reading the thread a few times but it’s just so awfully long.

Bystander is a she

Still, Wazza assuming with mafia necromancer its impossible to roleblock Wazza, throwing this out of this screen

I disagree with this. The Rider would be explicitly requested during the day to choose an ability for Lee to control at night.

I’m referring to Lee there.