April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Ah. Thanks for letting me know.

Wow… Your character was the town siding neut but it seems you were just using me. F

1 Like

Told you so

Anon wasn’t townsiding Kiiruma.

1 Like

The neut character is a townsiding neut.
It literally was anticlaim which mafia would lie about their character more than town usually.

The way Anon was handling it wasn’t necessarily townsiding.

If I had that character honestly I’d probably full claim D1.

Just make a funny bit with somebody about you both being rolecops and then kill anyone who bites.

I thought about full claiming as it was definitely optimal but I felt it was a bit disingenuous to mafia to do so as they could not anti-claim me as I wasn’t town so it felt mean. Plus playing neutral is quite rare and I wanted to experience it.

I was mostly townsiding though, I was rolefishing people to literally fake claim, not true claim, hence why I asked people roles of people I scumread.

2 Likes

Ok tbf thats fair reasoning. I was also on the boat of “why not just open claim and play for town”
Very noble

1 Like

Kiiruma, what he was doing was not helpful to the town in the slightest.

1 Like

the role was designed to townside, kii says

goose did not townside

1 Like

Rolefishing is hard wolfsiding and if I had gotten the role, I believe I mentioned how I would’ve handled it.

I don’t care what it was designed to do. I care about what the player with it did.

That’s the difference.
I’m saying what it was designed to do smh.

I will admit that it was likely designed with that in mind at least.

I’d rather trust the town killing than the anti-claim vigilante that is self-interested.

(Then again, town killing can be impulsive as well)

Is that town killing named SirDerpsAlot?

( I have history of impulsive killing as town killing before )

2 Likes

Same here. Especially when the neut killing is wolfsiding.