April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I do not like the Kiirumaa wagon given mechanical insinuations and I will switch to save them.

then let’s get Lee imo

shoot me coward

-derps

1 Like

You switching wouldn’t save Kiiruma and I think Kiiruma and Sultan have the highest wolf equity.

I will switch to LittleLee if needed, I haven’t seen much from them at all. I don’t scumread them but I am unsure who is mafia right now.

You know what, I’ll entertain this.

VOTE: LittleLee

I don’t like Kiiruma wagon as well.

Okay, I have put the action in but it may take a while to be actioned. I can undo it but you must prove you are towny.

But you’re fun

I’d also consider LittleLee, as long as someone could make a good enough case on them.

How is a game from 1 year ago relevant for the game that is playing today? It seems pointless as to assume that a player’s tells haven’t changed over any given time period. It’s a fair assumption that people who go out of the way to play FM would have some level of strive to be better, especially the ones that have been playing for multiple years. I’m just confused on why this is a valid. Can someone elaborate?

Psy ~

Yeah Zoltraak, what are you on about?

Such a game shouldn’t be completely ignored though.

I get the impression that most of their posts are just saying things for the sake of saying them and I’m struggling to see a solving process

#737 is ‘information rather than analysis’

and when I pressed them on their Sultan-Me TvW read they dipped back into the shadows rather than actually getting somewhere in terms of where their thoughts came from.

Why don’t you read the point it was in response to?

You’re testing my patience, yes if my entire meta on Bionic was based on that one game it would be stupid, but that wasn’t my point was it, I was showing by means of example that his town range can include a game like the one he is playing now.

hello

Kiiruma (4): bystander, Wazza, Leafia, Bionic
bystander (2): Kiiruma, Memekingpizza
LittleLee (2): Zoltraak, Frostwolf103
Zoltraak (1): Anonygoose
SultanOfSlam (1): TeenGhidorah
Bionic (1): Eve
unvote (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (3): Someone, LittleLee, wrongboy
hm. i hate vanity votes

I’d like me and Bys to be thunderdomed.
If you want to kill me today, feel free to.
My ability is able to be proven and it is pointless so if I was a wolf it doesn’t make sense.

Kill Bys next unless I say something to the contrary.

Going to head out for now but I should be back by EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

ok