April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I would be very sad

Rolefishing is Towny

:cat:

Iv skimmed a lot of stuff and you have a lot of posts so I must’ve missed it

whats made the game so frustrating for you?

At very least Leafia will be able to confirm me town Day 2 and you can stop your dumb tunnel

Is the host going to personally tell us you’re town?

The thing is I have said this before i dont say much about my own thoughts until d2 where my confidence goes up since we had an entire night of actions and there is stuff to support. Like the major paranoid thought is just mafia clocks me as a threat that needs to go away if i have a strong role. Might as well make it harder to read me the person if im on the right track or not and the beneficial thing about it in my eyes is that i dont make these arugments with people for d1 and it town and town. Like it happens a lot in other games (mindnight) so if i know how i play some i can at least make a change and this is a change im trying here. Like this is just a conflict based on styles which means almost nothing and this entire thing is fluff. But the thing is do i read the derps part of the hydra as good. I dont know because im being blinded of self defense and its difficult to say much with them on the board. Like my honest feelings about the day always soldifes with the night rereads.

Like straight up acting like this cuz someone suspects you isnt helping your case dude.

Like its off putting and its not just me who youve done this too its gross

(Tldr: i think derps might be inno /shrug and this entire arugment between us is playstyle diff)

Not really had much in so far as active town players who I can mesh with, pushes on me have been disingenuous as fuck and especially earlier Sultan calling my anger ‘faked’ had been very aggravating

If you think me as scummy for wanting to vote off a player who at best is null and not towncorable then whatever. I usually don’t play D1s to look for hard scumreads anyway.

Fun you get to talk about being offputting

what

I just am quite confident in a Lee town flip and would be okay with a majority of exes over that

-derps

Then I would also happily take goose at this stage

is teen going to die?

That im blinded from d1 reads cus of ego and stuff (ex:mindight) from experience in other parts of the soical deception department

Goose is one of the like 3-4 other people I wouldn’t want to go for lol

-derps

Me suspecting them basically

LittleLee (4): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, wrongboy, bystande + Zolt

I think this group of 5 very likely contains at least 2 non-town

if teen is rlly going to die i feel hes mafia with lee cuz like the amount of energy hes putting into controling the lynch NOT to be little lee is like way too much than is warranted. i dont see how you can townread lee that strongly

I tend to do this when I have a strong TR, I’m sure a few people here can vouch for this

-derps