Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Oh

Oh i see

phone is croaking and slowing down it’s almost dead

hey leafia have you tried being better at the game, maybe then you would proc more virgins

3 Likes

Laughs Looks that way. If no one else claims outsider, then it’ll be confirmed that I’m the drunk. Even that is valuable info though.

1 Like

Laughs Hic.

1 Like

Anyway

/acept quick before 48 hours pass

2 Likes

Definitely glad I nominated sooner rather than later now.

Oof. I guess this means Leafia is drunk, poisoned, or bad? I am the Virgin and I shared it with Litten and Leafia

1 Like

Drunk or poisoned. My guess is the drunk unless we get another outsider claim.

I failed my job :sob:

Being poisoned does not affect if your role is a Townsfolk or not for the Virgin ability.

I wouldn’t say that. As long as you’re telling the truth about being the virgin, you did a great job.

1 Like

Oh. Either I’m drunk or Neblig isn’t a virgin then.

If you’re saying that a potential Virgin would be either Drunk or Poisoned then you would be correct in saying that the ability described via the virgins ability would not work.

Drunk/Poisoned players’ abilities malfunction - abilities that have an effect on the game-state e.g a slayer, a Monk, Virgin ect. ect. will simply not work, and if the effect they have would have affected the game-state (like a slayer successfully shooting a demon but being poisoned/drunk) it will simply not work.

Drunk/Poisoned information abilities are given information at the whim of the storytellers. It could be true or false information entirely dependent on what we as the ST’s decide.

1 Like

Thanks, I was just excited to clear someone and myself, but it’s still info

Oh yeah. Neblig could be drunk too. Forgot about that possibility.

You’re welcome and I was excited too.

2 Likes

If I’m drunk or poisoned, it’s probably more likely I’m drunk. I assume a poisoner would target a player they’re more familiar with

1 Like

@Amelia can we chat

1 Like

One of us is at least. As long as we’re both telling the truth. Anyway, going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon: