I keep trying to go back to sleep I just pick the phone up again I’m too bored

1 Like

… then listen to music

1 Like

That’s a good idea nya nya nya nya

2 Likes

Maybw if I tie my hands again I’ll stop picking up my phone

1 Like

In what godforsaken world am I evil with Litten and Leafia after saying I didnt want any information to be given to either of them?!

Baring in mind they both semi forced me to give my vote token to Eliza. So in this world one of them would have to be the spy who knows Eliza to be evil as Eliza cannot be poisoned.

Then, bare in mind that Litten’s in a poisoner ping so is not the spy out of them, so it’d be Leafia. And that I hadn’t spoken to Leafia yet have a correct thing which I can’t get if I am evil.

In this world you’re saying that Litten, despite having the grim (from Leafia) decided not to poison the undertaker who was learning about me (an evil player)

Can you be any more illogical?

Bare in mind I hadn’t actually fully confirmed my thing D1. So in this world I could’ve pivoted to confirm another evil player in the world where UT is poisoned and sees me as my bluff

Kiiruma that’s all great and wonderful but may knows something you don’t

I’m going back to sleep

What…

I can’t believe he went to sleep…

Why do I have a sinking feeling that there’s about to be a revalation that I’m droisoned…

1 Like

Dun dun dun…

i put may in a hydraulic press and she learns dark tetra singlies

5 Likes

I swing between extreme hyperactivity, when I turn into an animated character, and extreme exhaustion, when I turn into a sarcastic coder.

1 Like

so in your world kiirum who is poisoned/drumk bc u say it is a lot of people

Wait, Kiiruma, aren’t you dead?

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Atlas Atlas 1 Atlas
Leafia May 0
IcetFeelsPain RoseRedWitch 3 Litten, May, Leafia
snowe Litten 2 snowe, Amelia
Amelia IcetFeelsPain 1 Amelia
Not Voting 9 Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Silviu200530, Atlas, RoseRedWitch

RoseRedWitch (3): Litten, May, Leafia
Litten (2): snowe, Amelia
IcetFeelsPain (1): Amelia
Atlas (1): Atlas

Not Voting (9): Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Kiiruma, Silviu200530, RoseRedWitch

No, how would we even figure that out’?

A member of the mafia has slipped.