Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

so, two evil teams are emerging.

1 Like

one involves snowe/rose
the other is may/litten. its hard to socially see any of the two of them as not aligned

i have no vote but litten would be one of the people who knew i was monk and thus knew i was the only safe kill last night and also like vibes sorry

No??? I told Litten that at first bc again, shitty memory, I mixed up baron and godfather and wanted to see Kittens reaction. After I got it and read it as good I gave him my actual librarian pings of Icet and Snowe, wherein Snowe HC’d to me in our first convo. So, three potential worlds I can see here: Snowe is spy, Snowe is demon and I’m minion, or Snowe is in fact actually recluse which is what I’m running with.

Oh Litten could totally be pocketing me nya

WHEN DID GOD FATHER COME INTO THIS,

2 Likes

…no, i think you two are aligned.

i have no mechanical reason for it.

You suuuure~?

May we do seem pretty aligned

We do seem pretty aligned I have to admit

1 Like

??? When I said “is no one afraid of baron” you saud “why” and reminded me that I’d mixed up baron and godfather’s effects. Right at the end of our whisper.

yes. i do not doubt myself when pondered by the player in question

3 Likes

i think spy worlds are indistinguishible from litten words bc litten apparently has the whole grim anyways

2 Likes

You never said anything about being afraid of Baron
Can you post the post number yoy sre refering to in

I’m the one who made our grim excuse you

1 Like

what happened with rose is… especially weird, i will say.

rose never told me its other ping fwiw
and i hardclaimed to kii before talking to rose

Rose talked to you first

He doesn’t have the patience to compile all the info he tells it all to me bit by bit and then I write it down