Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

litten being poisoner could probably screw with our info with what they know, but we know so much already thats not too bad

…i’m fine with rose dying for today, but we probably need to pick a solid target tomorrow. i’m sure the people with a lot of info could figure that out

evil is probably in a generally bad spot. its 12p remaining, and like. a lot of people are clear.

like meeeeee :3

Bit of preemptive preparation: at what point should we be concerned about being in a bad spot ourselves?

now.

Alright, better question: do we have enough information to start spreadsheeting?

… litten does, may does. we cant trust them entirely, but they have enough information. i doubt they will give it.

1 Like

i think if litten is the poisoner it could be useful to the undertaker to kill the poisoner for the sake of our ongoing info roles
thats about all though hes probably not the demon

Question #3: can the Demon kill N1?

unless magnus balled out of their mind and put the demon and poisoner in an investigator ping

the main thing i’m worried about is manipulation, and players remanining just voting where they are told. we could get to 8p remaining and have completely lost any advantage

4 Likes

Final question for now: aside from Eliza, has anyone claimed their role publicly?
Asking in the hopes I can save myself some time.

Nay

1 Like

…yes
snowe claims recluse
kii claims washerwoman
rose claims lib
otter claims monk
atlas claims thief
…think thats it

2 Likes

Thanks. Throwing it into a spreadsheet now.

im recluse, confirmed by rose the librarian
neblig is virgin, nominated by leafia who didnt die
leafia is investigator, saw you and litten as poisoner

2 Likes

I really think rose is good here, let alone not the demon

Can someone nom may

2 Likes

oh. i… completely forgot

1 Like

oh! icet, can we whisper
i’ll do so if you do