Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

VOTE: Icet

I barely understand what’s going on, but it makes sense for May to be poisoned and killed if evil knows their ability. Gotta go with the info that seems sober

Plus if Luka is UT, evil just kills YBW and that’s all town info roles gone I think

Okay so I’m probably not red herring because either a Washerwoman is confirming me (likely) or a Spy saw the token by my name and still saw it fit for Kiiruma to bluff Washerwoman confirming me (less likely). Icet could be the red herring if good. If there’s a Poisoner in play, they poisoned me last night, not YBW.

So if there’s a Poisoner in play, either Icet is the Demon, Icet is good & the red herring, Icet is the Spy (fuck you I’m not getting rid of this world), or YBW is evil.
If there’s no Poisoner in play, it’s Luka or I’m the Drunk (unlikely).

i ahvent backread yet but there are so many worlds where icet is ervil that executing them si gonna give us a ton of info I think. So we execute icet and if game doesnt end we execute luka?

we exe icet then we exe you because um uh um um um um um um uh

…also i think luka’s socially good.

tbh if im not dead tongiht i do not blame you

Wait actually thats such a baller question why tf have I not died yet

I claimed to a ton of people theortically demon shouldve known to kill me
Who didnt I claim to

poisoner knowing you could do the trick

Ok when im not playing lethal company ill look into this

Fair

…the company is lethal
how are you going to look into it after

1 Like

well I was gonna evaluate each players slot when I got home but then I started playing lethal company instead

I will still do this later tongiht tho bc i dont have much hw

that was the one good joke i made all game and you ruined it with a thought provoking response

Your best joke was the “the company is lethal”?

1 Like

mhm, thank you for noticing!

1 Like

anishocked

I don’t have the certifications

1 Like

I acc agree with this a lot

1 Like

and if the game doesn’t end what do you do

1 Like