Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

What

1 Like

namely kii/rose/me/icet

literally look at your undertitle

2 Likes

i’d like a full team with your accusal, please.

1 Like

I see a lot of people calling me evil but no one has been able to state who my demon is if I’m evil as I’m pushing the demon candidates

and, as im sure luka can justify
litten did not know luka’s claim during n2.

2 Likes

litten/may/ybw/amelia
ybw was caught giving ft nos on the recluse when trying to clear their saint claim

1 Like

I thought they were Saint and may got mad at me for hiding stuff from them cuz they thought there was a roleswap when I didn’t even know

if the ft is evil then where is the info in town

how are we supposed to find the Demon, in that world

1 Like

the info is the undertaker and the investigator who nailed the poisoner who you guys arent killing for some reason

Amelia did know in snowes world.

Snowe, according to claimspace. There’s 1 evil claiming outsider, who do you think they are?

not to mention
you have exclusively been pushing me, not ash, despite ash also being in the poiosner ping
and if those two roles are the only investigative roles then how does magnus expect us to solve the game

yeah thats because ash is reading blatantly uninformed

this was before ash even posted

yes, confirmed
amelia whispered litten/may together shortly after your whisper

i already said, amelia because ybw is backing them up
and re: info roles we probably couldve gotten the info roles if we didnt EXECUTE the washerwoman and librarian who cold-called their targets characters

what is point of poisoner if theres only one ongoing info role

2 Likes

like the ww and lib point is confirmation and its reasonable to build a world where magnus expects the pings to like, trust each other