Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Their first whisper was with me and I thought they were Saint and they claimed virgin.

i think the demon should kill me tonight because i’m so cute and niceys and demons dont like that

4 Likes

how is the game theead still shorter than the signup thread

4 Likes

Bc people just post a ton in signup threads for some reason

One time i missed two signups to a game i was hosting bc people psoted so much and i didnt notice the /ins bc of it

2 Likes

@otterpopd do you wish to whisper?

This is when I claimed. I whispered Litten and told them my role. Then Leafia whispered me and asked if she could nominate me since Litten told her my role

1 Like

Since we’re at 14 players, we have 3 of the 4 minions in play.
Might be useful to try and solve outsider count.

It also makes me… tentative to trust any undertaker since if there’s a Spy it’s a free bluff. And in that world we’re killing into good players to help us solve nothing

1 Like

(For the record I only told them cuz they were looking for a virgin)

hey Kiiruma do you wanna whisper

I don’t mind whispering but overall I… don’t see the point in executing into the unproc’d duo.
Since I think both sides read as good.

Leafia tried to get some info confirmed which is towny.
And I don’t think Neblig as a minion is choosing to claim Virgin, since their reaction as to “What this means” was pretty innocent.

sure

1 Like

/whusper kiiruma

confuseddd

2 Likes

luka told me you were their demon can you confirm this

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

/Accept

im the demon in their heart

2 Likes

Holy shit I been asleep and busy too long- ok, what a bloody mess. @otterpopd wanna whisper?

4 Likes

(I’m not breaking whisper according to magnus by saying Kiiruma isn’t responding)

(tragic)