Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Like I’m not even kidding this strictly is just good for us.
Track and roleblock me and I get cleared.

It doesn’t go both ways but I scumread catbae, and their interactions with Someone trying to get them out of their slump lead to me believing it’s theatre trying to pep talk your teammate who isn’t happy with being seen as evil to do better. That’s the read, and it’s a shit one I’ll admit that but I wouldn’t be playing FM if I wasn’t writing what I genuinely thought and wrote nonsense just to fit in.

Just both of these. I could be wrong! Absolutely! I’m just saying what I think!

Death could clear you

I highly doubt that’s the only part to it Someone. You’re sounding like a wolf that doesn’t want to give a villager the chance to prove themselves right now. We lose nothing by giving Kiiruma that chance.

Tell me its not weird

Yes it would do.
But funnily enough you know what’s better? Me being alive and confirmed.
Not dead and confirmed because I flipped.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

VOTE: Someone

this isn’t related to anything he’s said just now. actually no that’s a lie he kinda did just come back to the thread to rolefish but that’s beside the main point

if the wagons don’t change from what they are now i’d vote kiiruma. but honestly i think the fact this guy not having a wagon on him despite doing pretty much nothing is pretty telling. he’s an extremely easy slot for wolves to push out of the game if they are under any sort of pressure and need a scapegoat, but the only people who have tried pushing him were catbae and frostwolf, neither of which are under any pressure. he gets voted out a lot as town, probably for this exact reason

@Frostwolf103 when did you give an item to luka? was it before or after you got the “poison” message. is the ability a passive (i’m guessing no, by definition of “giving someone something”, but just checking)

gn

1 Like

edit: and yet no one cares about killing him here

I’m glad I’m convincing

it had nothing to do with your read, except for reminding me to think about him more

Tf u mean convincing Im like the number 1 D1 exe

this guy is the wolf PGO

corrected

1 Like

I don’t care how weird it sounds.
There’s 0 reason to be against me when I’m saying what I’m saying.
And there’s no reason for people to not want to go along with it if it can hard confirm me.

What do we lose? A night of targeting for those 2 characters.
What do we gain? Confirmation.

So true bestie.
Not like I’m a towny who’s got an ability I’ve never seen a wolf have and I’ve worked out the smart way to turn the downside into hard confirmation.

Do you want to elabourate in any way

Look the only way i see u confirming yourself is if you kill your visitors or some shit

why would we kill ourselves for you

That reward actually goes to whoever these top wagons are rn