Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Look me getting votes is NAI since I always get at least 1/3 of the lobby voting me D1

only time I dont is if I legit say fuck all, but I find that is shitty for everyone else so I want to at least talk so ppl can try to read into stuff

I think Leafia is town because of that poison RB thing going on, Bionic may have made big brain move for that that caused people to scramble.

Plus I play game to talk and have fun im not just gonna shut up and kill the reason I play games like this to begin with

I wish I could whisper so fucking bad

:sob:

I mean, there’s that neighborhood going on tonight I am invited with Luka, that counts as a whisper I guess.

yea ig

Besides, whispers are loud anyways

I just want to privately talk to one person this sucks

I mean the whisper being known to exist is fine

but I get so much more out of 1 on 1 convos

then screaming at the void

As long you’re not with Bionic, they are not private type.

1 Like

Bionic is cool man makes the games far more interesting and fun

Sometimes its annoying but everyone does that

1 Like

fwiw - i read kiiruma and kind of don’t really think he’s a hit but nit hgh confidence. bystander i simply do not have time to read so i’m going to make a guess based on a generalized feel for how games go - when someoner is getting wagoned as the top poster on day 1, they are very very rarely scum and more often are town who shot themselves in the foot and did something to make them public enemy number one. so while i felt bystander’s defense was mildly flaily i’m going to take a hard stance opposing that wagon, based purely on game archetypes. that is like my one definitive stand i will take, again having not read a majority of the game.

if bystander flips mafia you can kill me for being washed, i am just telling you right now this type of situation is rarely a hit

i think usually in suc situations most mafia stand aside and et town eat itself by making a dumb elim, you get maybe 1 hopping on but they rarely feel the need to force it thru. usually.

1 Like

With a football formation, who do you think they are going to make town eat town alive?

i really don’t have strong ideas this game, it feels like it’s likely going to be difficult and remind me that i kinda hate mafia. but thats life.

i don’t follow what you’re trying to say here