Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

so like I never thought poison = u die

it would be to strong

I didnt realize it was fever dream that hit me.

But in all seriousness, the mafia is either trying to save their buddy in one of the four wagons, Zone included or spread out in t/t/t wagons.

If it’s anyone it’s bystander then they were the wagon for the longest time

Hence why I said this isn’t a case.
Also, you could have done it as town cool. I do a bunch of the things I do in every game as both alignments, this means nothing.

Sorry in what context?

When you read me the majority of my content was well, content. Nearly 0 fluff in my ISO so utterly insane to even suggest this.

In the context that wolves have been trying to move the wagons for ages it would be bystander in my books

This would make sense

Why don’t you think Kiiruma is a hit?

She feels good tho like idk

With her I got nothing but my gut

VOTE: Zone_Q11
@Leafia this more acceptable?

i dont have anything to defend against bc none of them know what they are voting for lol leafia omgused me and frost thinks i slipped for thinking people are wolfy but unpaired. and idk what kirruma is doing lol

1 Like

i think someone is town

1 Like

She would just dogpile on me I dont see it being possible

more free discussion, more people to talk with, less pressure for being wrong. minds not set in stone. games get less fun the longer they go on. its why i play turbos.

seems like a day 1 lolwagon yes

Idk it feels more shitty to vote somebody out early then late. Like rn whoever gets voted out basically doesnt get to play for two weeks