11v2 is something only Luka would approve
We are playing a 10v3 game

Is 9v4 evil sided?

0 wolves in the 3 but nice try

VERY MUCH, yes

1 Like

I am good.
Register as evil
And have no benefit for players visiting me except potential confirmation and night ability 1.

Oh yea town can kill town and lose exe makes sense

Ok but do you see why it makes me so on edge

When i come back home ill read over what i wrote and write a conclusion i think i roughly remember how hard or easy it was for me to come up with the reasons

1 Like

I waited to see if anyone else would try to get a ton of ppl on em but nobody did

Eh I mean that’s not mech against me at all.
But sure you can say that.

I’m just glad that now Zone’s wagon has went down by 1. Yes mine went up but que sera sera

Thunderstorm, Bionic, bystander, Someone were the voters on Kiiruma wagon

Tutuu is town according to you, you pinged Catbae and Arctic.

That leaves Zone, Kiiruma, Leafia, myself, Esk and Jarek who you haven’t townread.

Crazy. My town reads and Esk lol

If anything, Bystander has little too much townreads for town this confident.

2 Likes

Bystander’s trying to get people on side. Because people naturally are inclined to trust people who townread them a bit because we know if we’re good so if others are seeing or saying it too then we trust that

2 Likes

I dunno if I even believe this claim tbh

Like… a passive that just tells you evil players want to be visited?

I technically don’t have anything to disprove this claim but it kinda just feels like an attempt to frame specifically kiiruma. It does track with how someone has been playing though. forgive my paranoia when the guy won best wolf performance and best fakeclaim for the same game

2 Likes

I need to feed my dads dog which is 30 mins away

Ill be back . mp4 (terminator)

3 Likes

Wrong. People don’t generally help people that they’re suspicious of. That’s what I’m saying here.