Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I was going to say TMI on your part that you actually care enough to remember that somebody got a item from different player.

Somebody said somebody got an item and I was pissed I didnt get one

i missed this ping somehow

i’m probably at uh. kill kiiruma. i just don’t find his perspective on a lot of things very believable. jumping to assume someone is town automatically for his claim despite it implicating him. and thinking that him and someone were “designated misexes”. cuz if bystander is a wolf it’s silly to think that wolves would start another wagon on someone instead of piling on kiiruma. especially when his scumreads are spread across the wagons equally. so it should be pretty obvious to him the wagon on someone is town motivated. i read more and i think someone has a bit more going for him with how he handled his claim

i’m not super confident on anything here

I dont remember when

Yeah I am sure you did.

Are you really gonna make me find it

I cant just imagine things out of thin air

Somebody said something I dont remember who

I asked Luka randomly unrelated, was it at this time you noticed Luka is gifted?

You weren’t online as far I remember.

Bro I dont remember what I said 10 minutes ago you expect me to remember stuff from over an hour ago?

edit: wolf motivation for kiiruma here is to keep someone unflipped cuz people will want to kill him next based on his passive claim that wolves want people to visit them lol

Hint: unrelated

what

I’ll be honest, Zone knows my day ability so before I die I’m also going to post how I was going to use my 2nd shot of my day ability on another day. I think it would’ve been super smart but it’s not like I was given time to do it.

Though I’ll show it later on. I’m also 100% doing this thing in the future too if I’m ever actually the proper category for it / pretending to be.

But all that’s gonna come later, cya guys~

That was like 22 hours ago

bro wtf are you talking about :sob:

let me find who said its an item

Cuz somebody said that shit and I was thinking like it was a mario party thing

Town motivation for Kiiruma is to keep Someone unflipped because he believes Someone’s claim because it makes sense balance wise for wolves to have abilities to parity town’s somewhat so that while my ability is insanely useful it can be shaded. X

But byeee