Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

How

this screams neutral or mafia

Let me get what they said

TOWN bionic jarek zone

I think arctic and luka are likely w/v, weird stuff is going on (on a general basis i townread both of them vaguely but i also have doubts on both of them)

I think you’d have an easier time convincing me to vote bysta.

After you click reply on a post, click this button to quote the entire post.

If you only want to select a specific part of a post, then you can just highlight it and then click the quote button:

Multi-quoting isn’t a thing: If you want to reply on multiple posts, then you have to partially quote and/or fully quote your desired posts.

no!!

“Don’t try stealing the fish. Because I’ll need you dead due to another passive of mine if you steal it.”

paraphrased to avoid copypasting but this is all of jt

the fish is a dc15 roll minigame

VOTE: leafia okay

Arctic is advocating for us to stop a discussion thats at least fueling conversation, and admitted he had nothing else to discuss about so I agree that he’s a wolf to be clear!

hell yeah

how do people feel about someone?

What incentive does Arctic to have to cut off a conversation as village when he admits he has nothing better to discuss?
The answer is simple, nothing.

Sounds more like a 3P than anything else, and I don’t know what goal they’d have regarding the fish.

@Leafia
Explain

Perfect, thank you hugely!

1 Like

I mean this in the best possible way towards bysta when I say that if you are wrong I feel like I would be happier being wrong and losing bysta than being wrong and losing arctic

Hi Esk
I’m Pho

Yeah and this just sounds so fake

Why would a hard 1/4 minigamey chance give nothing and make a town member against you