Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I’ve said it several times and Bionic even stated

This is the full reason. I’ve just grown attached to the fish so I don’t want it to die. I’m very emotional IRL and I get attached to things easily.

yes i did you cut out the rest when quoting bub LMAO help

To be fair, they are low hanging fruit.

It’s probably not, again, i think the hood is a less reliable noble ping

they literally tries to attack me over that when he cut out part of that sentence and post im LMAO

So why Bystander protecting Someone from possible exe?

Even if it comes at the cost of throwing a game?

I pushed Someone and got poisoned for it.

There’s no other reason why.

okay

idc i mean leafia is a wolf

You did say I am wolf and Kiiruma

You said it’s T/W but you both called us wolf.

It’s literally how I am Bionic. You don’t know me. Don’t pretend you do. It probably helps that my flavor character loves the fish more than life itself I think so I decided to stay in character for her for the fun of it.

its common sense

i think you are both wolfy as fucking fuck
but its unrealistic to think 2 wolves would pair that hard and both in the same hood

so i think one of u is wolf and more likely leafia

This is all I could find on “Protecting” them. That’s hardly protecting?

if its just for fun whyd u get so mad when someone stole one lol

It’s not throwing Bionic.

You’re taking flavor to game decisions like that? I sincerely hope you’re not town now

1 Like

Leafia joined on someone’s wagon because she realizes I am dying to the poison I did mention on the game thread and on hood chat.

Because it’s my request, but giving how Bystander says Someone is town, I am reconsidering that.

Someone is town because he’s lhf (Bystander is claiming that Someone is town because they believe they are so obviously evil that they actually aren’t - because their inactivity and lack of existence is not wolfy neccessarily.) and that one of frost/leafia is a mafia for reasons unknown.

I don’t see at any point here where they proudly proclaim someone is locktown and anyone voting them should die. Or anything to the effect of a defense.

…read what you literally quoted and whay I’ve been saying all along.