Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Lmao

You gonna answer that second part pal?

This is 100% most definitely village thinking to pursue somebody else that you wolf read less than me instead of trying to convince others to vote me yuppers

1 Like

Your slot literally isn’t in your town meta either way. The Bystander/You pairing is just a bonus to it.

Do you believe that?

I tell you how it happened:

Bionic and I decide to steal Leafia’s fish in the fish tank that’s on hood chat that’s interactive for some reason, we gotta use d20 dice to accomplish this.

Bionic failed, I passed.

Leafia went berserk on me when I did that, voting, pushing. I did consider giving the fish back after I am satisfied with her answers.

As soon I did return the fish, I got messaged in my PM I got organ failure or Metal Gear Solid’s style foxdie death imminent.

It happened at the same time it’s officially returned from hood chat or just because the host is obviously not online at the moment.

Now people are accusing Leafia for being poisoner against me, I take no offense to that.

1 Like

I’m delighted that as usual this game proves that players are incapable of reading me 100% though the question is are you just a wolf who’s doing it on purpose? Or are you a towny and we’re just completely missing each other? :man_shrugging:

Wow, Luka is in his wolf meta!

Doesn’t elaborate on how

Side steps his initial case once he realizes the reasoning was flawed

Has only played 2 games with me this year

Yup, checks out!

Leafia’s in the hood, she sees I am dying. She didn’t push Bionic obviously.

1 Like

Let’s not sidestep my question by the way, what’s in my wolf meta?
You being completely unable to answer to any scrutinty except for a one liner that means nothing is telling!

This is such a clever meme.
Dang, you really got me didn’t you? I’m so impressed.
It’s not like my claim is 100% provable so you can keep trying and it won’t work :D

Wow, it’s almost like you convinently don’t say your “alignment” is provable, almost like yk… it’s not!

I’m delighted that last game proved that whenever you’re accused you just resort to complaining without actually arguing with points at hand, and you’re upholding said principle this game ^w^

@Thunderstorm The issue is, I don’t have much time left and I am not sure if I actually can be saved.

We probably have at least one doc so I’m not really sweating.

1 Like

Okay that sounds a bit more suspicious.

Do you die at the end of this phase or at the end of night?
If it’s the later I can help.

1 Like

I think the host is not online when I submitted my action to return the fish, so it could have happened anywhere between that interval.

I have good chance I die before night 1.

bleh.