Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

VOTE: Bigfooled

feel like this is mafia lol

1 Like

Refuge in audacity is a thing and also as we saw last game sometimes scum just get frozen by early attacks and have an uphill battle.

I am still mulling over things but in a 2 v 8 game it isnt like a lot of scum are around to dictate matters.

–A

Not the worst vote tbh

-A

Vote Count

terranceleehew (3): SquidSisters, LeafiabutWorse, Monochromatic
AerieRaffles (1): BostonFlours
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
Unvote (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
Monochromatic (1): AerieRaffles
BigFooled (1): Orochimeowru

Not Voting (2): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles

tbh I do think about that but even if its 2 v 8 I still expect to see something?

who do you think is wolf with terrance?

Is this what you were talking about when you said I didn’t understand you? Because I feel like your logic not making sense to me is NAI considering I didn’t understand most posts in that game because my brain was fried after Stratagem-10’s Memes/Jarek/guava fight for like weeks
~Raffles

Well lets have ourselves a think

Its not team raffles unless they just decided to go for it. (They did not)

Its not marl because bussong this hard day 1 on a 2 v 8 is very bad.

Squid has just been parked on them. Probably not them again with the bussing thing. Same thing for leafis

Its not me

Leaves us with 4 teams

Could be you in an ironic twist for you posing the question but i do have a strong town read on you lol

Team garfooled ia delightfully not unpaired with everyone which is why your vote is a fine one.

Sonic and knuckles havent done much although i liked the vibe

And boston. I forget that interaction tbh

I did think Terrance + Garfooled at one point but idk my brain does not want to believe in an easy solve lol

There were a lot of things you didnt get about me

But like uhh i dont think your read on me is very well thought out. On top of me being different not really mattering all that much game to game, i think we just have very different ways of going about solving.

Also i feel like you dont process my words well. If you got from my may push ‘may was scummy because they were wrong’ then i dont know how to begin to interact with your suspicion.

-A

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL.
I ALREADY SAID THE PUSH ON OROCHI WAS A FUCKING JOKE BASED ON CREAM’S FIRST POST MULTIPLE TIMES, WHICH IS WHY I RETRACTED IT ONCE PSYX STARTED TO BLEED TOWN.

MULTIPLE. FUCKING. TIMES.

–also, FUCK YEAH I AM PUSHING FOR A BOSTON EXECUTION.

Aside from the horrible logic of “typos → scummy” to scumread US, which they didn’t even bother denying, they also scumread your slot and then proceeded to vote terranceleehaw, who was the top wagon at the time in that very same post. It was only after hundreds of posts, that they actually switched their vote to you!

THEIR LOGIC IS TERRIBLE, AND I JUST LIKE HOW YOU SAY “if Zone is town, then this is yikes” THE ENTIRETY OF BOSTON’S LOGIC DISGUSTS ME.

> quotes a sentence-piece about my opinion about DERPS
> quotes the entire reason why I am pushing for Boston’s execution
> calls the entire thing “inconsistent”

NO SHIT IT’S INCONSISTENT, SHERLOCK.

- Zone

2 Likes

Null means POE to me, my friend (while scumlean just means priority yeet). I only seem to “keep prodding you for this stuff and no one else” because the others I’ve questioned either answered or ignored me (@terranceleehew this means you).

I mean — you’re in a hydra, right? Does Eliza not have reads (that aren’t just vibes) too? I don’t think I’m asking for too much here; look at Zone, he gave a town-to-wolf list and answered with one-liners, and I was satisfied because I at least knew where he was currently at. You can also just rank how much you vibe with people from most to least and done. Or what the first thought that popped into your head when you saw Boston’s wagon (which is why you said you “dont understand bread man wagon/dont think bread hydra should die”) was. Or something, anything, aside from “no”.

But anyway, if you really can’t/don’t want to then fine. I’ll leave your slot to Cream. I just want to say that it doesn’t sit right with me that a hydra gets a pass for a meta read on just one head.

sorry I have bad eyesight

can you make the all caps a little bigger

you guys are having fun
you guys should buy 1000 paper clips. now thats fun

its true, 1000 paper clips is fun

YES I IN FACT CAN

1 Like

i love 4am eod

this must be what it feels like being australian

very much appreciated

2 Likes

yo chill

Listen here, I don’t care if people scumread this hydra because of Achro (because I don’t read anything related to Achro), but if they want to scumread me, then they better have a good and correct reason to do so.

- Zone