Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Oh forgot to switch

1 Like

GG everyone! It was quite a struggle making reads on D1, so Iā€™m really glad my tone reads still work outside my homesite :sob:

Also hoping @Creamā€™s fluffposts get recognized as NAI because she needs to make more of them~ :sparkles: :popcorn:

Town played well, and for the wolves I definitely understand the feeling of getting drowned by an ocean of posts so Iā€™d say decent effort, regardless. :people_hugging: Thanks to everyone for playing (and to the hosts for hosting)!

3 Likes

I loved playing with you and Neon! Amazing townie WiM on the both your parts and being very correct on Derps.

Also to whichever one of you guessed that I freeze as town, congratulations you are entirely correct ā€¦ LOL

D2 Cream:

:clown_face:

me: I wanna outpost neon
also me: makes 7 posts in first 24 hours of D2
also me: threadsits and doesnā€™t post despite staring at the thread for 4 straight hours

Sorry @guavagudetama me reading the Lightbringer series was a lie. I was just frozen for 12+ hours. :clown_face: :sob: :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Couldnt even outpost me

L + RATIO

1 Like

:sob:

psyx carried post count for our hydra tbh

WHAT
THIS IS EVIL

2 Likes

Iā€™m literally never going to trust Cream again this is the worst thing ever

1 Like

smh why do you think I said that people could ask me anything?

I wanted to inflate my post count and itā€™s easier to answer questions than generate posts by myself

2 Likes

sorry
next time Iā€™ll remember that you do this
Iā€™ll still hate it but I want sus you for that :+1:

thank youuu

1 Like

btw @guavagudetama @Kanave loved playing with you guys, extraordinarily fun, and you guys were so pure

5 Likes

the prophecy is complete

LETS GO TOWN

4 Likes

tbh i mostly just pushed against all of artys posts and let them take the wheel, i had decent reads so i prolly should have taken more initiative but i was very content to just push against Arty all game

3 Likes

if you had taken more initiative early on thereā€™s a decent chance day 2 doesnā€™t even happen
like we exe terranceleehew and Monochromatic shoots SonicAndKnuckles

3 Likes

I enjoyed d2 therefore not pushing my wolf read was justified

See the thing of it is though a wolf will try to act towny no? So the many many wolfy things that fit the puzzle best shouldnā€™t be ignored because of a few instances of towniness

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m tinfoiling i think that the collective town is focusing way too heavily on lhf and is ignoring things that were i not hydraing would be things I hyper fixate on like VC analysis pointing to Airy Ruffles or Cat Ninja

1 Like

This is factually inaccurate

1 Like

didnt this game end

neon?

2 Likes