BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

bc 2nd townsfolk would nominate demon
demon would die

good wins ties!

canā€™t demon also do this

Thatā€™s where you pull out the evil innkeeper

if u mean the demon can also nominate then like Ya but the person who was not nominated (and knows theyre a townsfolk) would then nominate the demon and good would Still Win

no matter the order u arrange it in a final 3 with 2 townsfolk then good mechanically (assuming players play logically) not win

Nope, evil wins via ability

1 Like

Drunking your demon has never been so popular!

Ability win > base game win

bruh

1 Like

Monsta is an exception because its a menace to society

1 Like

Also to be fair

Hwisp seems to fit perfectly on Midnight where the Outsiders would ratherā€¦ not confirm they are Outsiders

1 Like

true

ok wait am I misunderstanding how this works or does the red underlined part totally defeat the point of Magician

1 Like

Itā€™s redundant for Vizier since theyā€™re generally announced publicly, but the Magician would just be outed, I think.
Which isnā€™t particularly thrilling.

1 Like

iā€™ve never understood the ā€œevil players start knowing which player and character it isā€ thing. just seems unfun for the good roles in question

1 Like

youre not
tpi is fucking stupid

2 Likes

me and people ive talked to may disagree on whether this constitutes negligence on the jinxwriters part enough to bear malice against them
but we do agree that weā€™re never in a million years running that jinx

1 Like

I didnā€™t even realize Organ Grinder and Minstrel could intercept each other

Summary

Yaggababble (Demon): You start knowing a secret phrase. For each time you said it publicly today, a player might die.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

huh

4 Likes