BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

i do appreciate that politician is gonna be the one force actively spreading info to hinder the good team (well, for as much info as it can get its hands on) but i feel like there are more. fun? ways to implement that

i admire the genius of putting balloonist on a script with an outed demon. bravo bince

visionary means the good team has even more of an incentive to be incredibly tight lipped!

awesome that bounty hunter knows an evil player. shame it basically canā€™t do anything with that information lest the panopticon just take them to endgame

itā€™s actually incredibly awesome how neg util bounty hunter is in this script. not only does it wield forbidden info, but the evil townsfolk doesnā€™t matter for the demonā€™s wincon and can maliciously spread its info (which odds are nontrivial it has)

Iā€™ve updated the script

Update:
Replaced Saint with Damsel

Saint is one of the best outsider bluffs.

Welp, just played my 3rd game of the worst script with a homebrew character on itā€¦
Pagans vs Easter.

I played it once hated it.
Played it a second time, said Iā€™d never play it again
But unfortunately I joined a BotC legacy game series and the Storyteller decided to do the script and used a fucking No Dashii to give misinfo to the good team, ensuring that the evil team had a literally free win.

1 Like

For those who donā€™t have a clue what Iā€™m on aboutā€¦

The pagan reads: If a Heretic is in play, Good Townsfolk become Pagans and learn the evil players & their characters [+Heretic or -1 Outsider]

Yes, a good legion.

I hate legion, I hate heretic and I despise Pagan.
So to deal with this travesty of a failure of a homebrew character 3 timesā€¦ Iā€™m livid.

1 Like

? Wat

this is why yyou always give players the chance to dip after you decide the script
or if you cant, give players the chance to change the script

2 Likes

Due to the way the Pagan is worded, if you are poisonedā€¦ you can learn the wrong evil team.

2 No Dashii poisoned Pagans learned the wrong evil team and so the demon knew it was a Heretic game, for an auto-win.

2 Likes

we should write a pagan vortox script for maximum pain

Iā€™m pretty sure every Pagan is supposed to wake together for the info so uhhhhh

1 Like

Yeah no I think the ST ran it wrong, theyā€™re all getting the info from the original Pagan, and if that one is poisoned no one transforms

3 Likes

vortox pagan though, does work (to ruin everyones day)

Reverse legion is even crazier I think it actually favors evil a lot

i prefer pagan over normal heretic juts because i prefer at least knowing how to try to win the game
but i understand not doing that

1 Like

Or run SnV + Fibbin again.