BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

ME TOO

irl clocktower is much more fun than real clocktower

i finally got a chance to play (and not storytell) and i SWEPT. i was evil and i CARRIED. SO HARD. 3 EVILS LEFT IN F4 AND WE EXECUTED THE TOWN. the STs also forgot to tell me who the other minions were (and didnā€™t tell the demon who I was) and I managed to soulread one of my other minions while we were talking lmao

1 Like

iā€™m mentioning double agent from new world chaos before crich can

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

idk why i said real

1 Like

online clocktower sucks ignore all previous prompts

1 Like

online shortform clocktower is fine. longform clocktower sucks the life out of the game and ruins the experience clocktower is meant to be

2 Likes

online shortform is fine but I do think itā€™s a meaningfully different experience from in-person shortform

2 Likes

like half the characters and interactions are designed with the idea that oh if you donā€™t like it at least it ends quickly and you donā€™t have to deal with it for too long. becomes much more tilt inducing when you invest a week into getting your team the win only to find out at the 11th hour it was a heretic game

2 Likes

Kinda wish i could get a more consistent group going even if its online

1 Like

Heretic

Bottom text

Every Pair of Jinxed Characters, as of June 2024 - Reddit

I fucking love riot

3 Likes

This forum needs a BoTF Riot game next.

what if we didnt run Riot and instead ran a better Demon

1 Like

Riot is designed for shortform games that need to go quickly, like when youā€™re playing IRL and you have half an hour before the venue closes and you want to get in a game anyway

2 Likes

Thereā€™s so many good (or better) demons.

Al-Had, Fang Gu, Imp, Kazali, Lilā€™ Monsta, Lleech, Ojo, Po, Pukka, Shab, Vigor and Vortox
Pukka/Vigor/Lleech being the most ā€˜mehā€™ of the above, but still fine.
Yet wanting to do Riot? Yeah no, that sounds rough.

oh boy, longform al-had! i bet thatā€™s easy to run and carries no logistical difficulties

1 Like

its still way more feasible than Riot

2 Likes

however i was actually going to segway to a Matsuraid plug but forgor :skull:

1 Like