BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

You just submit a Spy and Recluse as per usual, yep.
Although if other replaced Minions would receive bluffs, it might be arguable that RAI the Recluse would also receive a bluff, which…

…Is actually bluffable! A Recluse can theoretically register as a Demon for the purposes of obtaining bluffs.

1 Like

second example has vizier and goblin! and two outsiders in a 10p so good luck pretending it’s not lord of typhon!

1 Like

i like the second the most

1 Like

If there was a soldier in the pool of people to be turned into minions I’d assume they wouldn’t turn into one either since it’s a demon ability making you an evil player same way the kazali works

but I hate soldier for that in the first place

dont worry benguined!!

three minions and two outsiders in a 10p, which makes 4 townsfolk for 10 players!!
thats fair!

2 Likes

oh no the soldier isnt immune to it

they changed the soldier/kazali jinx so the soldier just chooses what minion they become instead

1 Like

Ok good because soldier was garbage

1 Like

Because it’s just a way of distributing roles after the rand so as to prevent impossible setups, as opposed to an active N1 ability like the Kazali, I think the Soldier would be affected.

i liked the base soldier vs kazali

soldier and lord of typhon are not jinxed, presumably because that’s just a setup ability

1 Like

the only jinx is lord of typhon/summoner, in that if the summoner creates a lord of typhon it has to neighbor a minion and their other neighbor also becomes an evil minion

1 Like

That’s because you would hamstring the evil team so as to not play a tack-on Minion like Baron.

tbf new soldier/kazali jinx can still hurt the evil team, in that the soldier doesn’t know what the kazali’s plans are, doesn’t tell the kazali what its plans are, and probably ruins the kazali’s well laid plans

Average Revolutionary conversion.

anyway i’m hearing not jinxed with matsuraid. knew a demon was coming

magnus
magnus

i think we can get 10 ish evils total now

When are we replacing the ████ script with a Typhon / Legion / Lil’ Monstrosity script, Jarek?

This is a joke.

1 Like

well infinite with meze and pithag but thats no fun

“Look at what they need to mimic a fraction of our power.”
Six fingered hand.