BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

Jokes aside, red checks in BoTC are pretty rare.

Lord of Typhon has literally 0 of the advantages Lil Monsta has. Lil Monsta lacks a lot of what Lord of Typhon has

They’re only similar because they have [+1 Minion], and even then, Typhon uses it to create an extra evil player and the Monsta doesn’t

anyways the rewiew of the new character from a random botc noob is that it seems very fun how it makes the evil team more closely tied forcing teamwork, 9/10 would enjoy a game as it or their minion

Surprise!

2 Likes

Alchemist is on the script.

1 Like

i really like the concept i just dunno how it’d work with half the characters

1 Like

look the empath claim was obviously evil guys

2 Likes

and so was that virgin claim you guys were about to nominate! just saved you a day phase, amirite guys?

1 Like

doesnt work with alch unless 5 minions
bad with alsaahir
bad with balloonist
terrible with bh
terrible with chef (even with a spy carry it’ll be a suspiciously large number and the downsides of it will still apply)
okayish with clockmaker but it just invalidates the downside
… a lot of the info roles can just sweep them

basically every info role outside of bmr sweeps zombuul, welcome to clocktower

1 Like

terrible with engineer.
ft is fine but no backup like SW can realistically be on script without getting insta outted
gambler.

one word from gossip and they’re all dead

To be fair what isnt terrible with engineer in this day and age

Anyway yeah uh

I do think the demon’s a bit fragile for my tastes

okayish with invest but if combo’d with any other investigative role theyre all doomed
juggler is the best role and i will not except complaints about that opinion
MAGICIAN

okay poppy grower typhon is funny

hell are they gonna do with minstrel
noble is okay but again if its combo’d with like literally any other invest role

finally somebody puts an end to the poppy grower’s tyranny

1 Like

oracle just wins

1 Like

that being said the minions don’t know and a new funny poppy grower bluff just dropped

wait the minions do still know because role replace. but they don’t know where they are in the conga line

1 Like