BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

Going back to my planned BoTF. TB Expert Mode has to be good.

We all know you want to run a Legion game.

1 Like

How does one play in a legion game? What’s the fun in it?

see the thing they don’t tell you about legion games is that evil has a majority. you can wield this majority by stacking evil’s votes onto one wagon. this is the dominant strategy in legion games and has proven quite successful

5 Likes

“I am good and everyone else is lying to me, except it’s real.”

2 Likes

It’s not a good script, I advise against running it.

What do you mean, I’m sure Washerwoman / Librarian / Empath / Fortune Teller / Undertaker are all fine investigative roles for a Legion script, and I can’t see no problems with Monk / Slayer / Soldier / Virgin either. In non-Legion games the Drunk and Poisoner can totally make it look like such, and there are so many fun interactions with the Lunatic and Atheist as well.

1 Like

I’ve floated Extension Cord and my Hatter script as options.

1 Like

a lot of those roles just seem unfun in a legion game

1 Like

Extension Cord hatter script?

1 Like

That’s Viva La Sam’s script. It was made long before Hatter was thought of.

2 Likes

Extension Cord is a No Dashii + Marionette script.

That’s what I’m thinking of running instead of TB Expert Mode, if that is too unpopular because of Legion/Atheist.

Legion and Atheist in isolation aren’t the problem, it’s that Trouble Brewing’s characters don’t work well with the former.

Time to figure out the longest reach for a No Dashii with Marionette.

I was the marionette last time I played it.
Marionette Nightwatchman in a poppy game.
Becuase the only possibile choices were me (Due to Recluse neighbour) or some sort of outsider :upside_down_face:

is poppy grower on extension cord? i really thought it wasnt for some reason

If it’s not then I played a similar script because it had the same build concept of that script but with marionette too

Oh god marionette NWM

whats the next script to be run?