BOTC XXXI: Lizards 2: Regrown Tail (10/12) DESIGN PHASE

Demon Emperor OP.

The Tenacious Skink. It moves over when attacked, leaving its tail behind.

skull emoji

/in seat 5

2 Likes

it has been two weeks
@arete is this shutting down or upick moment

uhhh

this was allowed to open signups early (in advance of its start date) on the theory that signups would run ~concurrently with the ongoing BotF game, which is still ongoing. if signups were to close now, there would not be another misc opened, since that game is going on. Given these considerations I am inclined to say signups remain open, with the caveat that if Hazard doesn’t think it’ll fill he can of course choose to can it early.

2 Likes

fair

imma wait till at least few days after the last misc game ends.

1 Like

If the game doesn’t fill, the lizard tail mutates into a snake which suffocates anyone who wilfully abstained. We’re making Roko’s Basilisk out of this one.

2 Likes

That’s not an information hazard, that’s a hazard. A Hazardwaste.

2 Likes

We should tell the SCP Foundation about this anomaly.

will/can this run with less than 12 players? or is exactly 12 needed for Lizards

also /spec for now

might join depending on when signups close and when the game is projected to start, but moooooooost likely not

Hazard would need to answer this independently, but usually for BOTC games, seven would be the minimum but nine/twelve would be ideal.

1 Like

I might be willing to join to fill this, but not sure how much time I can put into it. Put me as a backup for now, but feel free to check in with me if you guys need the numbers so you don’t have to can the game!

3 Likes

in nyq

bta

nya

What?