BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

How so?

Outting that type of information to minions is kind of, yknow weird, might be a Demon soft aswell claiming to your real minions that you think this is the Magician, which then gives them info overall, it’s a overthink and a half probably, but yknow its always kinda sus

Cuz my actions make sense

be me
see atheist claim
know that Amelia talked about framing a poor sap as psycho
decide that’s a good idea
if it doesn’t work, that’s fine; otherwise, I know it’s atheist and can execute ST

Plus only way I’m psycho is if puzzlemaster, I think., which is awfully rude of Amelia and also turns puzzle into a townsfolk, so

I dunno it was just a guess, but in hindsight it wouldn’t make any sense for a psycho to attack a minion D1 nor would it make sense for a magician to assume the person attacking them is telling the truth and claim minion to them.

Whisper with CRich went well, setting it up was a bit awkward since I feel like we both easily could have broken it multiple times there but we had it and so here’s the announcement of that.

And of it officially breaking rn

@CRichardFortressLies feel free to come back into thread and if ya need to speak me to me in whisper then just reinitiate it

1 Like

It don’t make sense but people do stupid things so who knows, it just seemed like a very weird soft claim yknow? It was most likely an obvious Magician if he is that after the second, so outting to your minions by declaring at as magician gives them the hint that you are infact the demon

Just incase they pull a stupid caught in 4k move

Alright noted.

I will say that puzzle drunking the Psychopath would go against the spirit of the Outsider being a good role, yet their ability hurts the good team.

Hello. Good aftermidnight.
Did I miss anything of importance?

Well I’m not the demon, but I don’t know where all this shade came from all of a sudden

Nah, everything has been fine atm tbh, other than three juggle claims that’s all I think

What’s a Juggle and who claims them?

It’s usual for multiple juggler claims to occur to cover for the real Juggler if they’re in play.

I wasn’t pushing it was called an idea and I like to speak about ideas just incase it is a potential worldview, but I don’t like that you thought instantly it was shading cause it was far from it :frowning:

I was just trying to call out potential signals but not to the actual point of accusing whoever did it

Oh. That one. Got it.
Well, unfortunately I am unable to join that front since my role got outed by the Atheist claim. :expressionless:

Don’t take it the wrong way I’m just trying to play my role here so I gotta be SUS of people otherwise I wouldn’t be doing a very good job

Na it’s fair enough, I’m just trying to pull an Edd and randomly at one point in the game say: this is my worldview!!! but instead, get everything wrong

Kekw