BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

You have no proof one way or another about that and no reason to suspect that’s the case.

Thats a personality change

Wowee Gun

A minute ago you were saying how my concern was villagery and now your on defensive

I’m legitimately just confused right now on what everyone is on about

1 Like

It is not but what you’re doing is. It’s also making me a bit suspicious why you want to keep the focus off of those three and onto me without considering all the possibilities.

Intensify and wazza are arguing about roles or somethin

Why are we all on the Noble for being a big liar for starters, it’s possible but I don’t think everyone jumping on it like is something I like

1 Like

You said you know what I am correct?

Then you should know

It certainly is

Anyone could read the tone

Yeah I think I know what you are since I think I caught onto something way earlier so I’ll leave it at that

yes

Gap

The second one has more evidence and is just adding onto why you could

But back on this, I don’t like how everyone kind of sheeped on into being like “noble sus”, while it could be entirely possible and my reads are that both of the others they said are good, they could be Puzzle-drunk or cere’d currently so we don’t know

Is not. Not even close. Tone doesn’t mean what you think it means and impressions can lie.

What makes you so certain I’m not telling the truth anyway?

I’m not even close to certain, but you going on the defense is telling

I was adding onto why you could be, not that you are

Exactly. You kept it up when a villager had no reason to keep it up. That’s not villagery at all. You can’t just assume someone is lying like that.

Did I say you were lying?

You actually have a fair point.

They could be Cere’d I guess

However, currently due to my reads on people, I doubt you or Eli is evil.

Now it is definitely possible she could be the one that is Puzzle-drunk

Not sure about the others for why they think Leafia is lying

1 Like

/whisper Atlas