BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

who do you think is a good exe target.
we’re currently between a person being backed up by someone else and may, whos being backed up by me

now nobody can make the joke because im right either way

sda

whats suspicious about them

Here’s a vague consideration: Bionic’s only whisper was with Someone (for ten minutes), and they neighbour SDA. Bionic trusts Someone and used that as reason to vote May, for… a reason…

It’s Bionic, this isn’t really alignment-indicative. I just don’t know their role so I threw their name out there.

someone never suspected may out of a hammer joke they made about him near sod
i looked when me and bionic talked about it

I checked the ISO and saw the back and forth you had, yeah. It was presented as an explanation when it wasn’t.

1 Like

unless there was something said specifically about may being suspicious in ten minutes with an adequate explaination
its weird

I can’t believe Someone is actually the Demon Vizier whose condition is that they’re a Bounty Hunter of sorts who can only execute specific players immediately, and May’s the target.

2 Likes

magnus told me they were bad

Did I? I think Amelia did that.

you did
you said youre “inclined to distrust them”
its not remotely an explaination for a sheep vote unless they really trust you, though

here

1 Like

need i say more

2 Likes

…not really, no.

1 Like

is there any reason independent of magnus that you scumread them
even from tone

i mean they aren’t acting how they did Knights-Errant that I played with them (they were town), but idk their scum meta

1 Like

Actually, yeah. Amelia might be softcleared for reasons.

the last scumgame i remember from them is in 2021
so. its not very accurate meta

is this the reasons i think it is