BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I could be more deadly if I wanted to but that would involve taking personal responsibility for game outcomes and I despise being accountable

1 Like

just say it anyway
we wont hold you accountable

1 Like

it doesn’t work I hold myself accountable

4 Likes

so are you going to also hold yourself accountable for not saying it if it turns out its true at end of game

2 Likes

maybe that’s an interesting reason as to why I win all my wolf games I hold myself accountable as a villager and I don’t as a wolf it’s just win con win con win con

1 Like

We operate under the same braincell

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

then if you believe it its more likely you’ll be held accountable at endgame if you say nothing then here if you say something

2 Likes

That’s a good shout, I suppose. May was indignant earlier, yeah, and they were comedic in my whisper with him, but she’s been less flow-y than normal in the public thread.

1 Like

The state of flow is when you achieve peak performance without caring about the result

may’s town cause he doesnt get that emotional that they did at litten as wolf

2 Likes

it’s true my best villager game was champs sf1 where I acted like a mad man proclaiming myself the king of the world

1 Like

I have a mission! A task! I got an N0 greencheck and they won’t even out to me

1 Like

And you :point_up_2: open :open_book: the door :door:
I believe :latin_cross: that my heart :heavy_heart_exclamation: will go on :walking_man:
and on :running_man:

1 Like

“Tyell me whos my gween check tyell me tyell me tyell meeee! T_T”

2 Likes

you wanted to play mafia so I treated it as a mafia game and then you dipped what the fuck

1 Like

Is it bad if I am laughing from May emojiposting

2 Likes

litten.

2 Likes

yes

1 Like