BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Try me

@Litten Do you have the info you promised?

1 Like

bro I already did lmao

Nah. Should always revive me.

I would go so far as to say Marluna would be the best revive.

Demon Hatter: Every night choose which minion abilities you have [-3 Minions, 1 Townsfolk is evil]
Just keeps switching between Assassin and non-Assassin to refresh a bonus kill.

In the same night, yeah.

1 Like

N1: Witch, Pit-Hag, Cerenovus
N2: Assassin, keeps 2 of the abilities
N3: Witch, Pit-Hag, Cerenovus

Rinse and repeat

VOTE: Kiiruma’s Election

For science, I think we vote for someone that’s not Otter and see what happens.
I’m going to be not whispering others today so ideally I’d love to test bits on myself.
I think we still kill into our PoE but we have Otter as less ‘town’ and more of a slight lean overall.

As entrance was pure. But the kills can potentially be atributed there.

Kiiruma’s ability seems fitting.
Bionic didn’t have the whisper activity you would expect of a Demon, and the night kills were coordinated / informed.
Someone’s hypothetical Demon-Vizier presumably wouldn’t permit three night deaths.

I’d be down to Otter / Tutuu, but neither of them whispered yesterday.

Yeah exactly, so if we think evils coordinated then something’s off if it is Otter / Tutuu and we’re just down to that much of an easy solve. It makes me think something is missing.

I only whispered 2 players, 1 of them was executed. So unless me / Silviu are built as W/W then I’ve not chatted to evils and coordinated anything.

1 Like

Atlas makes sense as a blind fear-kill I guess, but we quite clearly have other investigatives in the room.

something something vote kii’s election if you wanna i guess

1 Like

I mean Leafia straight up claimed something which is insanely powerful and could confirm several players. So Leafia being a W kill isn’t even a tiny bit confusing.

Atlas in general is a more active player, which does pose a threat. But I’ll agree that you’re right about us having other investigatives too

I’m making progress towards winning the game for us

I think we have this game in the pocket

I don’t think Brakuren is the Demon.

Why

Okay Fearmonger.

1 Like

Eleven hour chat.

1 Like