BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

The situation aggravated very horribly than I would have imagined. May’s killed more people on death?

1 Like

Your theory has more holes than swiss cheese

ngl Magnus i think it’s more likely Someone is just regular Vizier and is making up conditions

It makes sense for your Minion/Demon wincon to do so, sure.
Were you lying about being a Townsfolk or Minion at the beginning of the game? The “softclaiming lost wolf” thing was weird at the time.

whisper me and I tell you

May retracted the Outsider claim.

Given that it’s a Lizards game, I don’t think it’s an entirely normal Vizier. I’m unsure how changed it could be, though.

I like the whisper theory, given the slight comments those people have made about Someone, but I don’t think it’s literally a conversion chain.

1 Like

I whispered may and she died, so clearly its not

Still don’t want to.

Cuz your “confirmation” is fake?

I don’t see the relation there with what I’ve said.

Course you do, why wouldn’t you want to whisper me if you know your claim will hold up to scrutiny

Because it is true, I dont know who is and isnt evil

magnus’s claim is good

ok what is it

nonya

I would imagine it’d be quite obvious that I distrust your slot and wouldn’t feel the need to tell you things, nor would I trust the things you would tell me, and with limited whispers it’s not particularly worthwhile.

none I get it ok thanks

NONYA BUSINESS

I have whispered outed evils before to have fun, like with Jarek, but I don’t see the same appeal here.