BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I would be confused too.

Maybe you’ll be Tracer

1 Like

Apparently this entire song that went viral now 100 years ago was made by the living tombstone? Quite the path from FNaF music

Magnus if somebody gives you townsfolk marionette, what would you design as an ability for them?

My first idea would be to give the Townsfolk Marionette’s name to another good player into the game, like a reverse Grandmother. My second idea is would be to let the Marionette act as a proxy for other player’s abilities, whether as a nightly Gravedigger (like “each night*, choose a player (different to last night): they are drunk and you use their ability instead. If you choose the Demon, you are drunk tonight and they learn who you are.”)

You could combine the ideas and let another Townsfolk just act through them, though. Or pair this Marionette up with an active Outsider, who can use their abilities through the Marionette Outsider so the ability is used as though it was a Townsfolk power. I like that idea a lot.

1 Like

A Good player starts with designing an ability for you.

or

A Good player starts with designing an ability for you. Each time you wake up, they control your ability.

1 Like

I am reading through the archives, I am laughing

MINOR RULE CLARIFICATION

Me and Snowe discussed something due to us not making it clear that number of players in a whisper equates to how many whispers are used we will do a slight rule adjustment

2-3 PLAYERS COUNTS AS 1 WHISPER.
4+ WILL COST 2 WHISPERS.

this rule is in place today. Sorry this is scuffed

Ping
  1. @Bionic
  2. @SirDerpsAlot
  3. @Leafia
  4. @Brakuren
  5. @otterpopd
  6. @Kiiruma
  7. @Litten
  8. @Silviu200530
  9. @Atlas
  10. @tutuu
  11. @Magnus
  12. @May
  13. @Amelia
  14. @Someone
  15. @Marluna
1 Like

Yeah I have some exams and class but I’ll be back 3-4 hours probably

1 Like

WE CAN WHISPER MULTIPKE PEOPLE

At once

What

Yes.

Crazy

k its all good, im hella tired rn anyway

that seems supsr fake it’s day 2

Also do you really wanna kill the strongest role?

If it helps solve the game?
Yes.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Sure