BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Yes it has, you literally asked a player to whisper and they accepted it.
Imagine going off into a private chat with someone irl and then just speaking normally and expecting others to hear you.

But I digress, get your whisper done smh

Anyway, so, where are we at when it comes to solving again?

Rip bozo

2 Likes

@otterpopd I probably could neighbour whisper you this, but I’m not risking town being punished… so: Do your elections happen every day?

It’s not the most necessary thing to check but I figured it could just be a useful tidbit to know. I’m gonna be elected today so we can test you out.

/whisper @Kiiruma
/whisper @Magnus

1 Like

by the way Kiiruma I don’t think you should whisper at all today

It’s ok Magnus and I are good

/Reject whisper
Not risking it

It’s fine you can speak to Silviu and/or Marluna if you want to know more about my ability.

Consult storytellers :closed_book: @Jinxed

1 Like

If you’re going to do something to me, I am currently confirmed via outsider count so bare that in mind.

It’s not like outsider count can be manipulated

Magnus is good
Magnus says I’m good

What is there to worry abiut

Look in the fabled :stuck_out_tongue:
Also nobody who is good has claimed outsider modification and outsiders help evil.
So we should be looking for 2+ outsiders probably yet I’m the only one at present.

1 Like

Oh yeah may why the fuck would you create a heretic we would never know if you were drunk or not

if you wanted to create one it was n1 not n2

TMI?

I mean it’s possible it turns someone into the heretic (character) and that’ll still be modified.
Otherwise it’s just strictly terrible lmao.

1 Like

It wasn’t modified just normal heretic

Get the fuck outta here, trying to quote a bit of it to manipulate the full sentence.
That doesn’t make you look even a bit towny.

So that’s making me decide not to whisper yall even more lmao