BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

just like your worldview you missed one

2 Likes

I will be brutally honest atlas
I don’t know the team

Magnus can proclaim they knows the team but it will fail when someone hammers someone and proves me and derp and someone can’t be on the same team

None of us acfually know

someone already stated they didnt need good people to hammer

1 Like

Yeah but that’s kinda broken if we wolfing together

well, i’d hope the downside and common sense from town takes care of that

2 Likes

Magnus world view me someone derp

Not if he’s demon

1 Like

good luck killing the demon Vizier who can hammer people his teammates vote

Ima drive on the highway now

Thanks
VOTE: Someone

2 Likes

im gonna wait for you you got time

im back wats up

please dont cut our discussion short by 19 hours

1 Like

I spoke with May and she tried to suggest Bionic as a fourth because their social play was more neutral than he was familiar with from their town game, but I’m not really convinced.

Litten’s ability is ascertainably real, or at least he has some method to gather information, so there’s nothing against Tutuu and their push on me felt divided from what the group was doing in general.

I’m forced to default into Otter, independent of the three night kills or the Mayor claim. Litten narrowed the Saint claim down to Otter and readily dismissed them as town, calling their behaviour pure for a reason that doesn’t hold up under scrutiny (assuming they didn’t read their rolecard), which sorta talks someone down. Litten also pushed the Demon!Shab world as a reason to clear Otter, finding repeated reasons to defend this slot whenever he has to talk about a Demon POE, fervently pointing fingers elsewhere.

SirDerpsAlot has mentioned Otter’s name a single time, and a trio of loose names. So has Someone, but it led to a back and forth about whether they should execute Otter’s slot. I can believe w!Someone would raise the topic of bussing a teammate in public and w!Litten would fight to defend them, given how fervently Litten refuses to buss his teammates.

As for Otter’s behaviour in isolation… she’s made no attempt to reach out or communicate with anyone, perhaps as a result of her dwindling activity. Her mayor claim has an unknown reward for an election passing. She hasn’t tried calling for an election again today, implying she isn’t really invested.

1 Like

@magnus

1 Like

Our heat got shut off because the propane bill had apparently been going to cooldude(numbers)@hotmail.com for the past fifteen years and nobody ever noticed because we remembered to pay it every time until now AMA

Read what happened while you were gon and lmk

Hotmail doesn’t even exist anymore

1 Like

I stand corrected. I didn’t read through the entire ISO in my skimread five minutes ago, I think I finished just a few posts before.

What I said about Otter not really being invested still stands from the lack of attempt to advocate or appeal for herself. I don’t think Otter’s a strong Demon candidate from the lack of whispers, or from the nightkills. The “Mayor election” gimmick feels like a Minion power, arbitrarily.

1 Like

what happened, im still like 50% here rn