BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

That is what I believe, yep. Someone’s claimed alignment-changing so it’s not at all as if town has uncontested control over the voting system anyway.

Atlas and May know of yet another reason to clear me, and I’m clearing Brak, so it’s irontight.

Alright, I’m killing yoy today; and then I’m going to try to kill bionic tomorrow and we will see if town can stop the so called magical vizier

Does Bionic have a king ability or something? I would’ve expected you to go after Brak tomorrow.

See the proglem is if you are town you haven’t really tried to find a world where I’m town, so like, I don’t really care what you are saying, I’m doing what I think is best for my town alignment, I’m going to try to kill yoy; then I’m going to try to kill bionic

@Marluna just so you know, Someone’s condition might relate to whisper count in some fashion, so be careful about any specific requests or hanging around them for too long.

1 Like

Given that you’ve already openclaimed evil, I would just throw caution to the wind and just set about making it diabolical.

I haven’t open claimed evil, I’ve stopped caring about what people have been saying when people think I’m socially evil.

@someone are you still down to kil magnus today

I don’t really see the need to convince you that something specific was said when I’ve already been doing that with all three of you all game and it’s just getting exhausting.

1 Like

I don’t think Someone’s going to be down to end the day early, probably because they don’t have anywhere else to be, but time only really helps the rest of us so you really may as well, right?

I’m not that helpless!! It’s fixed now

1 Like

That uh might’ve been there for a while. It’s right outwide my room. If I start being normal now that would be why (I’ve been off at college for ages it should not affect anything this is a joke)

1 Like

Good thing you’re at home. It would be terrible if you started acting weird.

1 Like

They clal me normal cause I’m so normal

2 Likes

So yeah, May. How are your feelings now after our chat?

1 Like

Nyaaaaaa

I think Magnus is slightly less nonsensical worldview I can see where they’re coming from. I’m still skeptical though

I can quite clearly explain eveyrbing that is going on between me and derp and someone but that would require me to break a NDA which I won’t do, I think reading my posts (the horror) will give you the idea behind what is happening though.

2 Likes

I’ve been informed by the hosts that this is a really bastard game and that they are allowed to lie if ability text allows them to so brak and magnus aren’t even gueateed to be on the same team so that’s fun.

2 Likes

I mean, if you’re looking at nonsensical behaviour, their grand plan is to execute me and then Bionic, when w!Magnus requires w!Brakuren.

1 Like