Seems most likely

My team doesn’t work well for me and magnus team doesn’t work well either

Pandora can be evil here

Ima go to sleep for real this time

They can

I want them to claim what their elections do

That reminds me I need to drink a protein shake or whatever

Pandora can be evil. Someone can be evil

You know it occurs to me having eaten one meal a day, slept for 4 hours in 2 days, and not drunk any of those are maybe a reason I’m cranky

1 Like

LITTEN

1 Like

It could have been worse
I could have texted on the highway too

I’m not really going to be able to move past the w!Litten world because it feels, to me, as correct as it did in the Unkindness game. He’s made swathes of moves that to me, completely don’t resemble the playstyle he typically exhibits in his BOTC town games, which are usually consistent to a degree. But they do match up with his wolf game. I’d predict v!Litten to be on my side against Someone, namely. I’d expect different nightkills if his thoughts were correct. I’d anticipate a different execution than Marluna, because while he spoke out against her death, I think he goes after information kills first and foremost. This is the same player who spared a scumread to avoid a Minstrel effect claimed by another untrustworthy player (me) in the Fall of Rome game. He’s smart, he’s deliberate, and he’s exciting to play with. That much doesn’t change when Litten’s evil, but he works at getting by one day at a time. He always has.

1 Like

No you couldn’t have I would have tracked you down and. I was going to say killed you. That would be worse for you probably. Brought you into my home and fed you and made you get some rest

1 Like

I don’t think neither works for POE reasons.

I think something key to note is I probably just advocate for Marluna execution rather than constantly saying to not kill the king considering how useful their role was

I wouldn’t want my evil team to have to waste a kill on them

My headache from the gas is starting to go away

2 Likes

I’m drinking the protein shake! Improvements for both of us!

1 Like

That wouldn’t really be necessary except as a heavyhanded appeal to Someone, given how at the time you were assured that their ability would execute as expected.

1 Like

Oh I forgot we could just be teamed in that world yeah
Consider it a perspecrive slip of me caring about about me and my perspective rather than the other people :)