BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

classic balkan

2 Likes

could be evil via mech i dont know too much about that

1 Like

Emirate

hmmmm

The mech is mainly them claiming ten different secondary abilities and saying it’d make sense if we whispered them.

3 Likes

it’ll alllll make sense, magnus!
you said that no information is a curse! so learn!

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

I’m playing Trouble Brewing now and you can’t stop me!

1 Like

Gosh if Litten would dissapear, the thread would have only 4600 posts

2 Likes

Trouble Bewing?

so what happened with amelia? i didnt see much of their posts or people discussing them (not that im posting up a storm)

1 Like

Oh thanks for reminding me I should look at the TB lizards game that I am watching

1 Like

Same, its strangely quiet

2 Likes

Amelia’s claim has remained the same. An evil player ought to be mad at them today, whether the same as yesterday or not, but the only one who’s tried was Litten for a really brief time.

I think Amelia is town, the Vizier gang thinks they’re evil, neither of us have really gone into detail about why.

1 Like

From the thread state it appears that somebody tried to nominate the Evil virgin and the nominator got executed and ended the day immediatly

1 Like

“Ended the night immediately” would be a pretty fun ability, to be fair. Although it’s functionally just another vote, it would screw a few things over like… Flowergirl or Town Crier, which aren’t in Trouble Brewing.

Also I wish the kibitz chat would be more eventful. The host isn’t posting info.

1 Like

And the overarching theme of this game is misregistering, there’s several roles that have the “target this specific alignment/character type” which are vulnerable to the misresgistering

1 Like

so i guess chop bionic then if nobody townreads him and we dont wanna lean into any world

Is there a lack of investigative roles in town?