BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

It’s not an insane argument
Someone didn’t execute you guys at all, despite the fact that he could have, and he waited till the end to use it, and dipped when Amelia was nominated

Targeting myself was better

@SirDerpsAlot you could ask “Does the demon have a character from one of the base 3?”
Because we’re thinking it’s Shab and it could be helpful to rule out things like Al-Had (Since I feel like some could argue I’m an Al-Had-ish figure)

Heck you could straight up ask “Is Kiiruma the Harlot?” if you want to hard confirm me. Since I have something helpful for our solve.

I appreciate the visible shade, thank you.
We can agree that Someone has openwolfed, as Brakuren and I have pushed on their slot for days at this point in time. We were the only players to propose distrusting this slot, as initiated by Brak. As demonstrated by my previous wolf game, I don’t push on my teammates without a reason, and particularly not without coordinating with them. Brak and I would not have an incentive to explicitly refuse to whisper Someone under any circumstances, and all the reason to do so if we were partnered and merely distancing. Meanwhile, we had your slot stubbornly refusing to vote an obviously evil player, actively whispering and colluding with their slot.

Anyways I think I have to cop litten cuz so much of the game revolves around him I do think its like 100% needed to learn his alignment but idk, I dont think their demon

maybe I check amelia and hope I was right and they are demon

I am at the Cheesecake Factory. Everything they say about the menu is true

If they got the artist just ask if I’m good and then sheep me

Yeah honestly I don’t hate that.

1 Like

nah if my check dosent modconfirm someone to me(ignoring possible false feedback) I wasted it

…or we could limit down who the demon is instead of trying to confirm one person

what is the check

Ohhhh pick me pick me

Magnus I have information next whisper btw

1 Like

its artist lol

2 Likes

Asking if I’m the Harlot does confirm me. Since that’s my claim and it’s fairly complicated. But still yeah I think checking “Is Litten Evil?” might be the best use.

Wait actually if its artist derps can kinda just clear half the game of being demon

fuck you im not clearing u off a claim ever >:(

1 Like

The demon has to be a Shab off the revival

Atlas can soft-confirm that Brakuren didn’t learn anything to do with Amelia from myself. We had an eleven hour whisper so we theoretically could’ve coordinated anything and everything, including setting up multiple bluffs, but we had no reason to do so.

@Kiiruma did you pick Tutuu?

Nope, I’m not involved in the death of Tutuu (Probably)

1 Like