BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

@Brakuren How does your Revolutionaries work. I want an exact explanation, I want to know the text you see.

it’s a revolutionary mutation. We have separate abilities but are revolutionaries

Apologies for slacking on the whisper log, by the way, if anyone’s following that.

I have social reasoning I’m way too drunk to mark anything. From it

I’m here.
@Someone
If you told the truth to me, Kii’s ability shouldn’t have proked on you at night, if he is good.

2 Likes

magnus you want to whisper

I mean it’s still wrong, not even in that goofy way where I may or may not say I’m evil because I don’t care about defending myself, nada. I’m quite simply good and everyone should warp their worldviews around the veracity in that statement.

I’m not actually that self-entitled, but people say I act weird every game and I just think I’m right here.

Would you rather make it a triple?

with whom

@Magnus with May?

1 Like

Yes assuming he registered as good

He has said himself that something bad happens with his ability, and the number 1 thing that would do that is registering as evil.

So you shouldn’t have woken up at night via his ability, right?

1 Like

If he was registering as good correct

Though I did get the message

@Magnus don’t leave me here alone :(

1 Like

He claimed it happens after the people chose their answer. At least with the wording he gave me, I assume that’s the case.
@Kiiruma
When tje bad thing exactly happens?

1 Like

Yes but I change alignments right before night starts

and he claims he doesnt know

Also not affecting me would mean it does nothing (like if he is drunk), not that I wouldnt see the message