BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

One of Magnus or Amelia got die today

There’s weird mech afoot

It could just literally because the vizier is a nuisance to society

I can’t find the other minion

Amelia chose lil monsta and Silviu is a minion that works all minions

That world works but I have to face the wrath of atlas (atlas solve the game before burning me alive)

We got Artist because we are playing find the baby that’s also why we losing it all linew up

Atlas’s godread was so fucking annoying in Serpents & Swordsmen

1 Like

@Amelia since there’s mounting suspicion on you and you’re relatively blank except for being an evil candidate, I would love to whisper with you.

That way I can come to my own conclusions

Eh

Sure why not

/whisper @Kiiruma

I doubt that. I also doubt I’ll be paying that much more attention to the thread since I’m busy focusing on other stuff right now. Do ping me if I get brought back to life though. Using my ghost vote now too.

VOTE: Brak

Get your votes off of Someone people. That wagon is heavily wolf motivated. They want to stop Someone from being able to turn back to being good. 100%

/Accept

Leafia, please. Someone wanted to claim 3P in Stellaris

Honestly if everyone who whispered someone kept saying they were towj this would be a hilarous day

1 Like

Even if they are telling the truth, once we turn them good, they can just as easily be turned back evil and destroy our lives by Viziering all over the place. It’s better to just remove the threat permanently

1 Like

I also want to kill Brakuren eventually, but today is the only day we can kill Someone

Alright, that was interesting.
Gives me some things to work off

Whisper broken btw @Amelia