BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

i could go on a tangent about why “good can’t lose” is a useless role but i also understand he probably doesn’t know how to make a convincing lie?

Considering that I was the person who pressed about it the most and nobody else did… and that Someone also tried to flag Kiiruma… and yesterday they went up to Marluna and combined this flag with her information as a reason to “redcheck” Brak which would be counterproductive for an evil Vizier… and everything else y’know.

Look at AMQ if you want to see how I bus my teammates; with due hesitation and uncertainty. There’s no precedence for hardcore distancing like this to the nth degree.

None of you are claiming to have caused it. No one else is either. It’s a minion ability or bastard. And there is literally only a list of five people who could have caused it

Hey Litten.
You said I might have picked Hell’s Librarian as a Minion, or Lil’ Monsta as a Demon. How does this square with the Demon!Magnus worldview where Demon = Shabaloth, and why would a Hell’s Librarian modify the Outsider count when it’s unrelated?

That was may

It was all you.

I never said anything about hell libarian. Source?

Pardon.

That’s not a hell libarian

Freudian slip. Swap it over and continue.

In a lil monsta world it’s a minion Shab who got a kill but had to revive

The Storytellers specified pregame that it could just be a player!Lil’ Monsta in such an occurrence.

VOTE: MagnusVOTE: Brak

Yeah but if lil monsta was demon then it would probably be a very mutated lol monsta

regardless you can’t really explain why you guys are in a revolutinary pair and you are the only person who would like 75% consider it as a decent option

Why wouldn’t we give a “pass the parcel” Lil’ Monsta to the Vizier yesterday?

dunno maybe it’s mentioned in their ability

It’s a lizards game so weird things happen.

Yeh but that’s bastard if it’s not in someone’s ability so someone has the ability

You’re arguing that it’s bastard if it’s not a rolecard ability while simultaneously trying to argue it yielded false setup information.