1 Like

all abilities that can target can target themselves unless otherwise stated

1 Like

You think that way because you’re generally unempathetic

They are also one of the outsiders
so they are ~probably good either way and can’t anti claim anyone

Anyway ima drive to school now

these are. probably all good targets
i usually have a half decent read on magnus d1 but theyre just being. strange. here. along with a forever-long whisper confuses me
i cant remember a single post from someone or amelia

Not the whole thing

im vizier

I literally gave you (well, whoever it is), the ability? It’s not even your main ability? It’s just an additional Saint ability on top of your main one. It’s like an Inventor situation, except my inventions suck ass

1 Like

oh right.
youre the one with the impossibly strong claim

And I am literally an Outsider claim

gravedigger itself is debately one of the strongest base roles, especially in longform, because it removes a pivotal mechanic that helps evils: hidden alignments
getting an alignment gravedigger is super strong, and you have other stuff ontop of it

Sometimes I wonder why you all consider me incapable of ever being mean or toxic?

Anyway, if I can give somebody an extra Saint ability and then anticlaim them for the ability I gave, that would be fucking stupid, and it would absolutely be the hosts’ fault for running something that dumb rather than yours for, claiming to have gotten an inventor ability.

I wonder how much would it break the balance if the players collectively selected roles from a specific pool of naturally OP abilities.

If one would have to deal with designing 5 fortunetellers for a game, where would it end up?

My role is really strong, but there is a reason for it

Because you are a fake vizier

plus it has condition which aint fun